Some people with emotional intelligence are born that way. For those who aren’t, this trait can be learned with practice. The key is learning how to control your emotions, and not let your emotions control you.
Train your Emotional Intelligence
- Improve your interactions with family members and friends.
- Practice humility and let others have a chance to shine for their accomplishments; be a good listener!
- Work on improving how you handle difficult situations
- Practice to stay calm if you are stressed or angry
- Take responsibility for your actions and behavior
- Constructive criticism and feedback
- listen to other person’s point of view, then make the necessary improvements or adjustments
- Practice morality in life and help develop it yourself.